Wednesday 7 September 2016

Inspiring your Mojo...

Sometimes our mojo just gets bored...
this is when "challenge" sites can be very useful.
For this card I have taken inspiration from 3 challenges;
always a good place to start as it can give you ideas for colour combis 
and layouts.

 I took the different sized circles and the purple, yellow and neutrals, 
and the unusual lines of the bed and blanket combi reminded me of a shaped stepper card in my blanks stash.
 I stamped flowers rather than just circles on my base card and coloured with
 promarkers in Lilac/ivory/pastel yellow/leaf green.
use a farm animal
 I actually have a stamp set from Graphics 45 that has Mary and her lamb
(which I had forgotten about)
 This is the card matted and layered(still think it looks like the bed and blanket shape lol)
which gave me my embellishment :D
 A little sparkle and I'm pretty happy with this little card
as is my mojo :D


Enjoy :D XXX
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Hello Gina: I love this beautiful shaped card, the images are amazing and perfect for the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge.
    From here it looks like you fussy cut the little girl, you did an amazing job doing it.
    Love the beautifully stamped background and all the little details on your card.
    Thank you for joining us this week at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting you, sparks my sluggish mojo! Love your card & composition! Perfect colours Always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty perfect for a younge girls, thanks for going us at SOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this came together, beautiful card Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeal!!! Or should I say bahh! Perfect! And bonus: you found a stamp set you'd forgotten about! Very cool design and I'm really loving the purples. Thank you for playing with us at SOS... good luck,girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you created your own patterned paper - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet, I love how you have made the background as well. Thanks for sharing it with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation, fabby colours and design of your card. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and awesome design,thank you for joining us at ATSM
    Ċ½eljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so stunning.I love the scene you have created and fab card fold.A really beautiful butterfly too.
    Thanks so much for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Gina - love the image and paper piecing! Thank you for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful shaped card Gina. I love the sweet images and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous butterfly too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Nicola's 'beautiful butterflies' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete